Search / Filter
Advanced Options

Important Information

The Financial Conduct Authority is the independent regulator of financial services. The Financial Conduct Authority require us to provide you with a document called an 'Initial Disclosure Document'. This document provides information about us, the products we offer, the services we will provide, what we charge for our services, who regulates us, what to do if you have a complaint and details about the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.

Who are we?

We are John Paul O'Leary T/A trueFleet® and our registered office is 50 Whinmoor Drive, Clayton West, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD8 9QA.

John Paul O'Leary T/A trueFleet® acts as a credit intermediary and authorised representative of Key 2 Lease Limited. Key 2 Lease Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (under registration number 913095).

What services do we provide?

We will provide you with either comparable details of firms most appropriate to your lending or purchase requirements or general information relating to finance products. In assessing your requirements we may seek such information about your personal circumstances and objectives as might be relevant in order to enable us to identify your needs. It is important that you provide us with accurate and relevant information. You will not receive advice, or a recommendation from us, but we may ask questions to narrow down the selection of firms offered, from which you can more easily make your own choice if you so wish.

If you have a complaint.

It is the aim of John Paul O'Leary T/A trueFleet® and our Principal Key2Lease to provide a very high standard of service to every client. It is important to us that all complaints are resolved as quickly as possible and to the complete satisfaction of our clients.

To make a complaint you can contact us in a number of ways;

Telephone:   01522 440440


In Writing:    Key2Lease, Mayden House, Black Horse Drive, Lincoln, LN6 9UJ

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service or the BVRLA. 

A copy of our complaints procedure is available upon request or on our website,